One Man’s Breakthrough
What is H Pylori?
What causes H. pylori infection?
What are the symptoms of H. pylori infection?
- Upper abdominal pain (i.e. burning sensation in the central upper abdomen)
- Loss of appetite
- Burping, bloating
- Nausea and vomiting
How are H. pylori infections diagnosed?
HOW TO BEAT THE BACTERIA:
What conventional treatment options are available for H. pylori infections?
- Proton pump inhibitors, such as lansoprazole and omeprazole
- H2 blockers, such as ranitidine and famotidine
Some lifestyle habits worsen a
peptic ulcer and prevent it from
healing (and so should be
- Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and
Naproxen (only to be taken
with your healthcare
I don’t fancy antibiotics, is there a more natural way to resolve H Pylori?
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL
- Mastic gum
- Zinc carnosine
- Aloe vera juice: Use as directed three times daily after meals
- Fermented soy (Sano-Gastril chewed or sucked between 2-3 meals
- Oil of oregano
Lipski, Elizabeth. Digestive Wellness:
Strengthen the Immune System and
Prevent Disease Through Healthy